Every year I try to plan ahead for the holidays, but I end up failing miserably. Since I celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas, I find the days leading up to both usually overwhelming and often stall on finding the right gifts till the end. Luckily, most retailers are offering free fast shipping so gifts ordered now will be here by Xmas.
Here are some of my picks for last-minute gifts for everyone on your list:
1. For the beauty lover, a set of pretty eyeshadow sticks that go on seamless and come in the most wearable colors for both day and night.
2. A pair of stylish and warm boots for the guy in your life.
3. A set of great smelling votive candles.
4. Statement earrings to ring in 2018.
5. Perfume that smells amazing and looks gorgeous on a vanity.
6. Foodies can cook up impressive Italian recipes with this cookbook.
7. Green juice infused gummy bears for the fitness lover.
8. A cozy striped sweater to wear all winter long.
9. An apron for a mini iron chef.
10. A Polaroid printer to print digital images from instantly.