I love summer pedicures, but it often takes me a while to find the right polish. Do I want a bold cobalt blue? A soft ballerina pink? A punchy coral? I usually pull a bunch of different colors out and then paint them on my nails (if I am bare) or ask the technician (in the sweetest way possible) if she can show me what the colors look like on my toes so I can make the right decision. Right now for summer, I’m loving creamy pastels on my toes—lilac, bluish grey, mint, and peach— that look pretty and chic with open-toe sandals. Here are my favorite polishes right now:
1. Jin Soon Kookie White is the color I have on in the picture and is a creamy bluish grey. It looks great with a hint of a tan and is more flattering than stark white.
2. Jin Soon Doux is a whitish baby pink that I would wear all summer long. It makes a stylish statement and goes with everything.
3. Tenoverten liberty is a classy soft mint that is fun, but still sophisticated.
4. Nails Inc in Abbey Road is a soft pretty lavender that looks classy, not tacky.
5. Ciate in Bubblegum Bellini — is a punchy peachy pink that looks really pretty on both light and dark skin tones.
Do you have a favorite polish? If so, please leave your favorites in the comments below.