When visiting friends during the summer months, I usually bring yummy treats that please both adults and kids, and a couple of bottles of wine. However, it’s always nice to put a little more thought into a hostess gift especially if you are spending the weekend with the kids in tow. Here’s a few options to thank the gracious host and guarantee an invite back next summer:
1. I like to have a glass of water by my bed and this glass carafe ensures guests will not have to travel far in the middle of the night.
2. This hand soap smells divine and look so chic in a guest bathroom.
3. Summer calls for a good olive oil to dress salads and this one from southern Greece is fresh and aromatic, plus has pretty packaging.
4. This donut tube will please both adults and kids during pool time.
5. A set of craft syrups will make cocktail time even better.
6. A fun durable badminton set will add some great weekend entertainment.
7. This gorgeous ceramic cheese platter will add a touch of glam to the table.
8. A turkish towel is great for the beach or hanging out on the lawn.
9. A good friend got me hooked on adding large ice cubes to drinks, which look chic and make cocktails stay colder.
10. No one wants to get dirty while preparing a meal and this apron is stylish that you can even wear after cooking.