A visit to Trader Joe’s is one of my guilty pleasures. I love to roam the aisles, see what new items were just launched and stock up on tried and true favorites (turkey meatballs, chocolate covered bananas and veggie dumplings are a must). I usually give the beauty section a quick glance over, but recently filled my cart with a few things that looked really good and perfect for this time of year. Everything was under $10 and some of the products were a huge hit with my family. Here are a few favorites:
1. Trader Joe’s Moisturizing Cream Shave, $3.49 — This nourishing shave cream is infused with vitamin E and aloe, and leaves legs feeling silky smooth. Plus, I love the honey mango scent.
2. Trader Joe’s Nourish All-In-One Facial Cleanser, $5.99 — I’m picky when it comes to cleansers, but this one works really well and cleanses the skin with vitamins, green tea and peptides.
3. Trader Joe’s French Liquid Soap Orange Blossom Honey, $3.99 — This hand soap not only smells fancy and amazing, but it also moisturizes hands with coconut and olive oils, vitamin E and natural vegetable glycerin.
4. Trader Joe’s Anticavity Peppermint Toothpaste, $2.49— My mouth feels clean and fresh when I brush with this toothpaste, plus I like how it contains baking soda to help with stains and fluoride to protect from cavities.
5. Trader Joe’s Vitamin E Oil, $3.99 — This has been a huge hit in my house. I use the oil on my kids cuts and scrapes to help heal faster and to moisturize dry spots such as knees and elbows. It absorbs quickly and it works wonders on dry hands and cuticles too.
6. Trader Joe’s Enrich Face Lotion, $3.99 — An everyday moisturizer that is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic and has SPF 15 to boot. I like how it feels on my skin and works well under makeup—all for under $5.
7. Trader Joe’s Lemon Verbena Triple Milled Soap, $3.49 — My kids love the smell of this lemon-scented soap and it leaves skin clean and soft.