It’s the first day of spring and although it does not feel like a springlike day here in NYC (it’s snowing at the moment) I have warm weather days on my mind. Here’s some things that are making me look forward to spring:
1. I’ve been cooking the same pasta dishes and comfort foods for my family since the fall. I’m interested in taking this cooking class to help incorporate more spring veggies into our meals.
2. I’ve been focusing on keeping my skin in good shape from the outside, but need to take care of my skin and body from the inside with this daily supplement.
3. My friends are raving about this new boutique fitness studio and I want to give it a try.
4. Try and meditate with this convenient app even if only for a few minutes a day.
5. My wardrobe needs a major overhaul. I’m craving a spring jacket to take me from meetings to the hanging at the park with my boys.
6. I need a new sturdy tote that will be timeless and fit my laptop.
7. New spring sneaks that will go with just about everything.
8. Rosy cheeks and lips that go on with an easy applicator and react to the moisture in your skin for the right shade.
9. Snag a dinner reservation at this new Mexican hotspot.
10. Add this rejuvenating citrus-scented body cream to my post-shower routine.
Photo by Vix Walker