- Perricone No Foundation Foundation — This adds a lot of moisture while evening the skin for a more flawless complexion.
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage — I always have this concealer palette in my makeup bag. The two colors work well to hide redness, blemishes and hyper pigmentation. I like to use my finger to blend the product in for a natural look.
- NARS Blush — My favorite blushes are from NARS. I like the color Torrid, which is a warm coral-pink with little shimmer. It works well on my skin tone, but either color you choose, blush makes a huge impact and is needed for this look.
- Soft Pink Lips — Dior Addict Lip Glow enhances your natural lips with subtle color and lots of moisture. If you don’t have a product like this, use any soft neutral pink and dab with your fingers lightly.
- Brow Gel – A little brow gel will enhance your brows and keep them in place.
- Mascara – One coat of black mascara is all you need to make eyes pop and look more awake.
Do you find that you wear less makeup now than ever before? Leave comments below