I’m currently on the hunt for the perfect denim jacket. I had a denim jacket years ago that was my go-to when the weather was transitioning from spring to summer, but after I had kids I no longer found the jacket flattering and ended up giving it away. Now, that the weather is warming up, I find a jean jacket the perfect accessory and a classic piece that goes great with most of my spring and summer wardrobe. Here are some of my top picks that are in stores now:
1. White is hot this season and this one has a nice fit and will look great with anything, $48.99.
2. Faded denim is chic and this one has is stretch in it so it hugs the body in the right places, $128.
3. An overall good tailored fit and nice color that is not too light or dark, $49.90
4. This has a little ’70s vibe and works well with dark or light flared denim, $59.95.
5. I like how this one is oversized and has a nice amount of distressing, $128.
6. Light, fitted and a little edgy—perfect to dress up or down, $90.