The temps are starting to drop and Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) is just around the corner. I’m looking forward to spending time with friends and family before the holiday craziness begins and incorporating some new products into my beauty routine that also work well when traveling. These are some of my beauty, fashion and wellness picks for this month.
- Plaid Scarf — A big cozy scarf in this plaid print will go with all my fall coats and work as a wrap on cold flights.
- The Right Base — I’m switching up my current tinted moisturizer for this oil-free medium coverage one, containing skin-plumping hyaluronic acid to smooth lines and wrinkles while leaving a nice glow.
- Bucket Bag — This bag is spacious enough to carry the essentials and looks super-chic.
- Night Cream — I will incorporate this cream into my skincare regimen, which boasts pro-niacin, green tea, ceramides and peptides to help strengthen the skin barrier and even tone.
- Cuticle Oil — Featuring jojoba and vitamin E this keeps cuticles from getting dry and ragged.
- High-tech Curler –-This new innovative curling iron is so easy to use plus the curls last up to 24-hours
- Green and Clean — As soon as I start to feel rundown, I will grab this juice with loads of green veggies and ginger to help boost my immune system.